Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lighter Feeling

After posting the first message I already feel better.  I just needed to get that out.  I think I hold too much in.  Now I am smiling thinking of my daughter rather than feeling the pain.  She is a beautiful angel and I take comfort in that.  The selfish part of me still wants her here next to me.  I guess I need to talk more.  A portion of me thinks that people are tired of hearing about it.  Maybe that is just my paranoid side.  I don't know.  I am still new at this and many things that shape me these days are all trial and error. 


It is going to be a gorgeous day out so I need to get out in the sunshine and enjoy the warmth of the day. 

1 comment:

  1. She's sending sunshine down to you to warm your heart and soul! Love you!

    ReplyDelete